Individualised Living Options (ILO) Information Session Webinar - Monday 25 July
25 July 2022
12:00pm - 01:30pm
Join us for this Individualised Living Options (ILO) Information Session Webinar brought to you by Resourcing Inclusive Communities and the National Alliance of Capacity Building Organisations (NACBO).
To find out more about ILO click here.
What is Individualised Living Options?
- Individualised Living Options (ILO) is a new way of funding Home and Living supports through the NDIS.
- ILO funding is a package of supports that allows you to set up supports creatively and flexibly.
- ILO may allow you to live in your own home in a way that best suits you, your needs and your lifestyle.
- This funding is new so it is not widely understood – come along to this information session to find out more and to hear some examples of how others have set up home arrangements.
Who is this workshop for?
- This webinar is for people with disability and family members who are keen to explore living in a home of their own and who would like to learn more about Individualised Living Options (ILO) funding.
- The webinar would also be relevant to workers and services.
Topics covered will include:
- What is ILO?
- Who is eligible for ILO?
- What does ILO funding cover?
- Examples and stories of home arrangements.
Chloe Grant from Valued Lives in WA will share stories of people with disability who are living in a home of their own using ILO support arrangements.